Sunday, May 3, 2009

Creating a blog while drinking.


I have reached the point where I know I need to be making a blog happen in order to get my name out there. I have been reading a great deal of beautiful art blogs and Fashionista blogs for quite some time, and I thought, "Why not?". I Have not always been the very best at this sort of thing but I would like somewhere to post my bizarre collection of interests in hopes of someone else finding them interesting. Why not have a jewelry/craft/ fashion/comic/art/ cosplay/ general opinion on the surrounding world & my day blog. At this current moment I thing this endevour is a fabulous idea. I am also on my third glass of super cheap champagne. So for anyone who could posibly be interested, welcome to the daily(ish) update on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment