Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tea For 2(sday) Honey Ginseng Green

I am a HUGE Fan of The Republic of Tea's Honey Ginseng Green. It's smooth and sweet on its own, even for a sugar fiend like me. I discovered it about 7 years ago working in the Books a Million cafe where we carried it. while the other Republic of tea blends are quite nice, none of them were ones that I felt the need to continue to purchase post employee discount. Unlike most green teas I find it allows for a few extra minuets of steeping (which works well for me as I frequently forget when I have a cup brewing) and doesn't immediately go bitter. If you would like to give it a try, and I highly recommend you do, without the full tin commitment, most Panera Bread shops (at least in Charlotte) carry it as a hot tea option.




While this tea is perfect warm in an adorable tea cup, it also make a delicious iced brew with a dab of honey. I'm carrying a bottle to work tomorrow.

What have you been drinking lately?
Luv,
Vanessa*


Tea cup and saucer C/O SoCo Antiques

No comments:

Post a Comment