Sunday, April 21, 2013

The End Of Winter

 HOLY CRAP, I'm behind. I have seriously been lacking in the time department. We have been so busy with moving Beadlush to a new location, that my daily routine has not had any room for blogging. But our lovely new home is (mostly) complete and I've found a few minuets to post. 

After the meekest winter I have ever experienced in NC, spring just didn't seen to want to come. The groundhog seriously misread his shadow this year. We spent the entirety of March in cold to chilly conditions (but still no real snow). The good news about extended chilliness is I get to layer for longer! Now at the end of April it's reaching a more typical Hot and humid Charlotte spring, but I still had this photo set to post. And I loved this outfit! This dress has a very low V-neck, which isn't usually my thing, and not great for cold weather. Layering to the rescue! My standby of a collared shirt and cardigan made this a bit more cozy. Add a contesting scarf, and this ended up being one of my favorite outfits this winter.


 Dress: Thrifted
Blouse: Also Thrifted
Cardigan: Forever 21
Tights: Betsy Johnson
Boots: Seychelles
Scarf: Arden B
Jewelry: Corvidae Jewelry

Hopefully, I'll have some more time for creating and posting soon. 
Luv,
Vanessa*

No comments:

Post a Comment