Monday, February 25, 2013

Smile for the camera

 Shooting isn't always fun. Even if the weather is lovely (as it was here) and the light is beautiful, and you feel cute, and your hair is behaving. Sometimes you are just having a total crap day, and it hard to muster up a smile. This was just kind of a crummy day, but I managed to get around to photos, so I wasn't going to skip! The result was strange urban outfitters catalog photos. I look extremely unhappy, and it's weird lighting. If I looked emaciated, then it really would look like UO.




























  Cardigan:Madewell
Blouse: Thrifted
Skirt: BB Dakota
Tights: Target
Shoes: Seychelles
Jewelry: Corvidae




And there's a real smile.
 Here's a reminder to keep your chin up, and push on even when life isn't the easiest. And it really does help to dress a little bit extra pretty when you aren't feeling tip top. Bright colors and pretty jewels always brighten my day.

Keep Smiling,
Vanessa*

No comments:

Post a Comment