Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Two Treasuries!

Holy Moly! I was added to two treasuries today! Go check them out! They are both totally beautiful! I'm kinda in love with a great deal of the stuff in them. Also, Blues features other members of my Charlotte ETSY group, Crown Town Crafters. So please (if you have a moment) go click on all the items and leave a comment if you are an ETSY member as it boosts the chances of them making the front page!

Granny's Summertime Fun

Wipe Away the Blues



My Stay Classy bracelet is going to be the talk of the town.

Stay Classy Friends,
Vanessa*

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on making the front page with Verabelle's treasury!! That's soooo awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I was in one treasury this week too, but I can't seem to get a picture of it.

    How did you get the picture of your treasury? Whenever I try to cut and paste, it just gives me a single picture! Please help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. little do they know that your fancy-pants ladylike bracelet is named for an Anchorman quote...

    : )

    which of course just makes it better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so funny we both picked the same piece of yours for our treasuries! Must mean something good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Belle Thank you!
    Megpie You must take a screen shot. I had to get john to do it for me as my screen is too small.
    Rokkit That's why you my BFF.
    Amanda Thanks again for Pickin me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Vanessa! I figured out that if I change the view percentage for a minute, I can screen capture the normal way, but WindowsVista has its own component that lets you choose just the area you want called Snippet or something like that. I have posted the one treasury that was still up with pic in tow :)

    ReplyDelete