Sunday, November 30, 2014

I am Iron Man


 "Iron Man. That's kind of catchy. It's got a nice ring to it. I mean it's not technically accurate. The suit's a gold titanium alloy, but it's kind of provocative, the imagery anyway." -Tony Stark

My final #Nerdvember outfit is the genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist, Tony Stark, specifically in his Iron Man suit! This dress with the goldenrod tights are about the perfect color combination (though I could, just as easily, been a Gryffindor.) I have lamented on more than one occasion that I don't own an arc reactor brooch, so I may have to remedy that some day but this vintage gold Trifari one played that role job for today.


 Blouse- (thrifted) Bannana republic
Dress- BB Dakota
Cardi- (thrifted) The Limited
Tights- Target
Shoes- No label (Buffalo Exchange)
Earrings-CUTEnotKAWAii



"You know, it's moments like these when I realize how much of a superhero I am."-Tony Stark

Well November's over. It looks like I need another reason to dress up! What should I do next?
Luv,
Vanessa*

No comments:

Post a Comment