Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lost in the Fog

Photo of me and John by John D. Simmons. 

I'm sorry to have been away for so long, as well as so sporadic in my posts over that past year or so. I desperately wish to make more of this blog and to become more committed here, but I've been having a seriously rough time in the recent past. I do what I can to keep things light and professional in the blogosphere, but sometimes shit gets kinda tough and makes it hard to want to pretend. I work in customer service all day so it's exhausting when the day has ground me down to nothing to come home and write a perky story to please readers. I feel like I have to always deliver a wittily written, beautifully photographed post or no one will care. Perhaps need to learn just to be a bit more honest. Perhaps this can be a place for me to unload some of the weight I carry around, even if I don't get too specific. Sometimes you just need to spend a few days (at a time) watching horror movies on Netflix. I think you guys can probably understand that.

No comments:

Post a Comment