Monday, July 22, 2013

Picture post













1) Real Daiquiri on my Birthday at Soul Gastrolounge
2) Left some of my painted dinosaurs with Tony at Hair Klaudt.
Go see him and get your hairs did. High Five him for me.
3) License plate that I haven't been able to stop laughing about for almost a month now.
4) Best. Mug. EVER.
5) Two amazing handmade journals that I fussed over for weeks. By RedBarn Studios available at Beadlush
6) Made my decision and started sketching out some new disigns
7) Some yummy new Beads we got in at WORK. They all sold out already, but we have more on the way.
8) I painted all over myself
9) and made these.
10) New Sherlock plush by Handmade Stuffs. I spent Sunday jamming fluff into various holes on Harry, Mal, Snape, Leia, 11th Doctor, and these Sherlocks. They are so sassy looking, and I love their hair.

What have you guys been up to lately?
Luv,
Vanessa*



No comments:

Post a Comment