Monday, January 3, 2011

Clever Purchase

I got a package!Ok, I took these photos about 400 years ago in the middle of the summer. I just never managed to upload them. I bought this skirt from Clever Nettle about five(ish?) months ago and I have worn it multiple times. I'd yet to manage any photos, which changed today. I got a couple of ok shots so I decided to milk this for all it's worth (lazy lazy lazy) and do separate posts.Pretty Pretty Wrapping! I Love how she used an old photo as a note card. I have such a little soft spot for old photos as I have talked about on here before. You can't help but wonder what these guys were talking about before the photo was snapped. I love it. I also adored the soft vintage (?) ribbon wrapped around the tissue. It has made it's way into my ribbon stash.

I love it! YAY! This skirt has all the versatility of a chambray denim skirt with the soft flowy shape that I'm so attracted to.

Anja has the most beautiful and inspiring blog. She is one of the reasons I started.
Check her out here!--> Clever Nettle

Stay tuned for an outfit post!
Luv,
Vanessa*

No comments:

Post a Comment