Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fashion Macabre

I read a lot of blogs and one of my favorites is the Cherry Blossom Girl. Her sweet yet sharp sense of style is a fabulous inspiration to me. And her most recent post is so great that I had to share it. I love the the outfits she pulled inspired by these favorite dark characters.

Beatlejuice
Wednesday Addams (who I have always loved. Both Christina Ricci and the original I always wanted to be her.)
And more Beatlejuice fun. Lydia is such a fun character, and second only to Wednesday as inspiration for my Gothic Streak.
I love these because I would totally wear them. Especially Lydia's. I mean it's pretty close to something I have already worn, both for Halloween and on a regular basis. And speaking of Halloween, I getting geared up. I'm working on my costume. Are you?
luv,
Vanessa*

No comments:

Post a Comment