Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cranberry Sauce

 This dress is one of my very favorites. I found it at an estate sale where I purchased a "lot" of clothing.  Most of the items were too large and have made their way elsewhere, but this dress fit me perfectly. I had to hem it significantly, and I have made multiple repairs on it over time, but this handmade piece has stood the test of time and remains beautiful and comfortable.








Dress: Vintage
Tights: Target
Shoes: Jcrew
Necklace: Corvidae


Special guest alert! John is so stylish but he usually hangs out solely behind the camera. This time he gave me permission to post his outfit too! 
Shirt,
Sweater,
Jeans,
Tie:   Jcrew
Belt: VERY old Abercrombie and Fitch
Shoes: Timberland


Recipes to come soon! I'm also tossing around the idea of some DIY instructionals. Let me know what you think!
Luv,
Vanessa*

2 comments:

  1. LOL John looks so uncomfortable posing, but you look happier than a possum in a corncrib with the dog tied up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful! Fun to see the his and her outfits too! That recipe in the next post for the brussel sprouts looks amazing! We love them here! Will try that!

    xoxo Lynn

    ReplyDelete