Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fall Flowers



The leaves are just starting to really get their Fall on around these parts. I visited Asheville, NC just a few weeks ago and it was weeks ahead of us. The tops of the trees there were ablaze with the seasonal changes, and I found myself really wanting our trees to get with the program. When we snapped these photos some of the summers last flowers we just blooming, and I couldn't resist posing in front of all that pretty purple. I hoped it would accentuate the burgundy hue Tony had added to my hair that morning (along with temporary cute crimps). I love showing off his handiwork whenever I get a chance.




Top- Forever 21 (Thanks Jennifer)
Skirt- No Brand (reversible. Picked up at a swap)
Tights- Forever 21
Shoes- Seychelles Blimey
Necklace- Corvidae


Hope Everyone has a safe and happy Halloween! I am putting the finishing touches on my bloody costume right now. We'll see how it turns out.
Falling for you,
Vanessa*

No comments:

Post a Comment