Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dying Sunlight



When you see the boots, you know the tights aren't too far behind! I'm truly ecstatic about the fall season. I love when the weather begins to get just a bit crisp and I can layer! Here I come tights and sweaters! Truth be told I've worn tights almost every day for over a week now, I just haven't been able to get photos. We just barely got these! John snapped off 20 or so shots in the dying sunlight and then we stood and watched the spectacular sun set together.
 This dress was purchased at a thrift store right at the beginning of spring. My full intention was to color strip it and redye. Then I accidentally fell in love with it. I wore it a bunch this summer sans crinoline and with my gold sandals.  The cardigan is a recent thrift acquisition and the Mori girl in me is so in to it.  How could I pass up a romantic vintage Swedish tatted cardigan? For $4! I had two ladies try and swipe it from my try on pile in the store! Always be vigilant and protect your scores while thrifting!








  Cardi: Thrifted
Dress: Thrifted
Crinoline: Forever 21
Boots : Anthropologie
Necklace: Corvidae
 

Earrings: Corvidae (available HERE)



I hope the weather is cooling off where you are. Be sure to get out and enjoy it!
Love,
 Vanessa*

No comments:

Post a Comment