Thursday, March 10, 2011

Milking out the cold

The groundhog was right. Spring is coming in fast and winter is not long for this world. The flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, and I had to turn on the AC in my car the other day to not sweat through my t-shirt. So any day we have cool to cold weather I pile on the layers.I adore the bold orange! The best thing about this skirt? It's reversible! The other side is shocking pink!

Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Obtained at a clothing swap
Tights: Target
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Thrifted Ralph Lauren
Coat: Anthropologie
Necklace: Corvidae

This my be my last post with a coat, solid tights, or long sleeves. I'm enjoying it while it lasts because come mid-April: 85 degree weather (minimum) daily.

Luv,
Vanessa*

No comments:

Post a Comment