Friday, July 19, 2013

Verdant

I kind of enjoy rushing to get photos. Sometimes the added energy brings a little bit more to the shoot. Today was not really one of those days. John and I are trying to work out some problems we have when shooting. Mostly, that I'm a huge control freak and want to see the photos every ten shots so I can correct what I don't care for, and he just wants me to stand still for godsake. He says it's like shooting a wild animal.  Anyway it's been had to get photos here, because if I have the time, and he has the time, it's been pouring rain. POURING. The minuet I have to be somewhere, or he takes a nap, sunshine. it's driving me bonkers. So we snapped these after lunch the other day in a 25 minuet window of sunshine. Seriously, it was pouring 15 minuets later. At least all the rain has been good for the plants. All I know is I need some rain boots in my life.






Blouse: thrifted
Dress: thrifted
Shoes: Boris & Natasha's
Jewelry: Corvidae
 I hope you all are enjoying your summer. What you guys up to?
Luv,
Vanessa*


No comments:

Post a Comment