Monday, March 19, 2012

Seychells and Nordstrom Contest!

Seychells and Nordstrom Contest!

Seychells and Nordstrom Contest! by skwrrl featuring Seychelles Time will Tell Shoes!




I love how versatile these sandals are! For a quick run about town, I love them paired with a colorful pair of skinny jeans and a flowy striped cardigan. Don't forget to pile on the bracelets! For day to day office wear they pair beautifully with a pleated polka dot skirt and a pretty coral blouse. Add a statement necklace to take this outfit to happy hour perfection. Party time calls for a speckled chambray dress,  a bright coral fringed bag, and fun jewels. You will get almost as much attention as the Time Will Tell shoes!


I wish I had found out about this earlier so I could have shared, but this is my entry to win these shoes! Wish me luck!
luv,
Vanessa*

No comments:

Post a Comment