Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Witchy Woman (Fated to Pretend)

 This was one of my personal choices for the costume series. I have never really dressed as a witch and it's a total classic. How does a completely Halloween obsessed girl go her entire life and never end up in a witch costume. Especially with it being so easy!
 This hat made me feel a little bit bad. Just a little. I had fully intended on purchasing a super basic hat and decorating it to the realm of near tackiness. However, on a reconnaissance trip to Wally World I came across this already decorated beauty for way less than my total cost would have been. So with a guilty conscious, I put it in my cart, and took it home. I swear I would have totally done it up almost exactly the same way.



Hat: (shamefully) Walmart
Cardigan: gift (Anthropologie)
Dress: Libertine for Target
Belt:Jcrew
Tights: Target
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Necklace& Ring: Corvidae Jewelry
Hair Pins: In Ten Years

Still Having a BLAST with this and some ofthe photos that I have taken are SO awesome. I can't wait to share the rest! Keep checking back.
Luv,
Vanessa*

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME COSTUME!!!

    I was going to do a fairy-witchy fusion this year. Trust me, you're not the only one that's neglected the witchyness of a witch costume for All Hallows.

    Love,
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm covering all of my basis this year.

    ReplyDelete