Thursday, May 7, 2009

Le Tired


After an exhausting couple of days, I can't wait to go to Raliegh for my boy's sister's graduation. I only have to endure another... 14 or so more hours of work. Oh boy. At least the crazy day that this was has come to an end. I don't even want to talk about it. I'm glad its over. I need to get my rear in gear. I have a but load of work to cram into an extremely small amount of time. So what do I do as a substitute for work? Join Chictopia. Super addictive.

Wore this the other day. Thought I would post it.
(Target cardigan, Threads hoodie t-shirt, Thrifted Skirt, SkwrrL* Collective Necklaces)

This color combo is one of my favorites. I really love the way black and teal look together when cut by white. Or silver in the case of the necklaces. I almost always wear them together.

I am going to work on jewelry until I pass outin the wire. Let's hope I don't have any nightmares tonight.
<3 Vanessa*

No comments:

Post a Comment